Taste before you buy!
We hold coffee tasting sessions in Central London so you can discover the quality of Buna-Oromia Coffee before you buy. The tasting sessions take place at:
- The Peoples Super Market in Lambs Conduit Street,
- Earth Natural Food in Kentish Town,
- Bumble Bee at Brecknock Road
- and for over a year now on Sundays at Chapel Market in Islington.
At tasting sessions customers can taste the difference between our five coffees:
- Limu: Strength 4, strong, smooth with caramel finish
- Harar: strength 4, medium, smooth fragrant aroma and strong Mocha taste.
- Jimma: strength 4, medium, fruity flavour and winey undertones. The coffee is from original trees where first coffee discovered and first used.
- Yergachefee: strength 3, and one of the first finest, smooth, lemony with slightly chocolate taste.
- Sidamo: strength 3, sweet and fragrant taste, a bright citrusy finish.
A customer at the chapel market commented on the coffee she bought (Harar) .. “it tastes like hot chocolate when drunk with milk. .. I love Harar for the smooth taste with the strength I really like from my coffee.”
So look out for our tasting sessions and come and try some yourself.